Five Perennia Client Stories
Perennia works with some terrific clients! Here is a video that profiles some and how we have been able to help them grow their business.
- 25 Oct Sweet potatoes are a novel crop in Canada, and Perennia has been conducting research on best management practices with Charles ... view full story
- Cape John Community Pasture Field Day 28 Sep Perennia, Nova Scotia Dept. of Agriculture, Farm Safety NS and the NS Cattle Producers are joining forces to host the ... view full story
- Apiculture Team Launched to Strengthen Atlantic’s Honey Bee Population 20 Sep Please note: some portions of this release were revised (September 28, 2016)
Perennia Food and Agriculture Inc. is now home to ...view full story
- Taking Your Product to Market Workshop Series 19 Sep Perennia is hosting and organizing a series of four workshops around Nova Scotia in November for small and medium-sized food producers ... view full story
- Bees Pull Double Duty in Greenhouse Botrytis blossom blight in greenhouse tomato crops was causing up to 15 per cent reduced yield for an organic grower. Botrytis causes blossoms to drop, ... read more...
- New License Good for Business Nova Scotia-based Northumberland Lamb Marketing Co-operative Ltd. wanted to transition from being a provincially-inspected abattoir to being federally licensed under the Canadian Food Inspection (CFIA) Meat Hygiene ... read more...
- New Cream Liqueur Created Grand Pre Wines wanted to create a an apple-cream liqueur infused with Domaine de Grand Pré’s popular Pomme d’Or dessert wine.
Action Plan: Over a two-year ...read more...