Five Perennia Client Stories
Perennia works with some terrific clients! Here is a video that profiles some and how we have been able to help them grow their business.
- Apiculture Team Launched to Strengthen Atlantic’s Honey Bee Population 20 Sep
Perennia Food and Agriculture Inc. is now home to a unique team of specialists focused on strengthening the honey bee ... view full story
- Taking Your Product to Market Workshop Series 19 Sep
Perennia is hosting and organizing a series of four workshops around Nova Scotia in November for small and medium-sized food producers ... view full story
- Avoiding Recall Workshop for Small Scale Food Processors 5 Sep
Perennia has just announced a new workshop – Avoiding a Recall: Guide to Proper Preserving and Traceability
for Small-Scale Food Processors. Join our ... view full story
- Bees Pull Double Duty in Greenhouse
Botrytis blossom blight in greenhouse tomato crops was causing up to 15 per cent reduced yield for an organic grower. Botrytis causes blossoms to drop, ... read more...
- New License Good for Business
Nova Scotia-based Northumberland Lamb Marketing Co-operative Ltd. wanted to transition from being a provincially-inspected abattoir to being federally licensed under the Canadian Food Inspection (CFIA) Meat Hygiene ... read more...