The Advanced SQF Practitioner course is a two-day program designed for the current SQF practitioner who is seeking further education on how to improve and maintain their company’s SQF program. The Advanced Practitioner SQF course provides the tools needed to improve and advance the food safety system in the facility and manage the ongoing maintenance of the SQF program. This activity-based course addresses the following three areas:
- Using the internal audit program to manage, maintain and enhance the SQF system
- Best practices on how to conduct internal audits
- Take internal audit results and assign risk and criticalities – observations and gaps that require immediate attention
2. Utilizing the corrective action/preventative action process as a tool to identify trends and build continuous improvement
- Best praactices for developing corrective action and preventative action processes for collaboration and effective implementation
- Tips and tools for measuring and developing trend analysis
3. Improving the demonstration of management’s commitment and developing and prioritizing key performance indicators
- Improve operational efficiencies and quality and create KPIs
- Take the results of the trend analysis to create an action plan and opportunities for system improvement
- Build a food safety p[rogram that includes an ROI
To ensure an optimal learning experience and fully benefit from this course, it is recommended that participants meet the following prerequisites prior to attending:
- Successfully completed at least one SQF certification recertification process as the designated SQF practitioner
- Successfully completed a HACCP training classs that includes a final assessment
- Successfully completed the Implementing SQF Systems examination
Participants should bring their copy of the SQF Code to this training program.
Trainer: Nadia Narine, NSF
Please note all courses are taught by NSF International certified instructors and are offered in partnership with NSF Training & Education Services.
A light lunch will be provided.
Please read our Food Safety Training FAQs.
For more information on the course, please contact Wendy Harvie at (902) 678-7722 EXT. 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org