Join our Perennia specialists to learn how to take simple food safety and microbial management steps to help ensure your food is safe for your customers, and ward off a recall and its impact on your sales.
Topics to be covered include:
- Food borne illness: risks and responsibilities
- High acid foods and low acid foods
- Simple tools for making a safe product: control of ingredients, temperature, acidity, and moisture, and record-keeping
- Recalls – Are you prepared?
- The Recall Team and Product Traceability
- Documenting Your Recall Plan
- Mock Recall
- The Importance of Document Management
Who Should Attend?
Small scale processors including those selling at Farmers’ Markets and/or into retail locations, and new businesses
A light lunch will be provided.
To register online with the option to pay online, by cheque or be invoiced, click the [Register Now] button or contact Gail at
(902) 678-7722 or email@example.com