Prerequisite(s): A good understanding of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety is essential.
This two-day course (applicable to all standards) will enable you to undertake internal audits and prepare companies for third party audits. It’s delivered via a series of workshop-led discussions, presentations and an interactive case study. During the live case study, you will be given feedback and support to enable you to carry out an audit at your own workplace.
You will be assessed throughout the course (50%) and you will also need to undertake a workplace audit and submit an audit report for assessment (50%). You will need to gain a 75% pass for this assessment.
A copy of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety will be provided at this training program. Participants will receive an official BRC certificate, issued by the BRC, after attending this training program.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme. Information on this program can be found at www.brcglobalstandards.com.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors
- Be able to plan and conduct an internal audit
- Know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports
- Be able to undertake audit follow-up activities
Who Should Attend?
- Facilities Managers
- Food Safety Personnel
- Global Food Safety Coordinators & Managers
- HACCP Coordinators
- HACCP Team Members
- Operations, Maintenance and Sanitation
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Supply Chain Managers
A light lunch will be provided.
Please read our Food Safety Training FAQs.
For more information on the course, please contact Helen Arenburg at (902) 678-7722 EXT. 222 or email@example.com