Soil nutrients are the lifeblood of any farm growing horticulture and field crops.
Perennia offers nutrient management plans for field crops, vegetables, berries and fruit crops. Many farms have diverse rotations involving both field and horticulture crops, as well as varied livestock. We can deploy experts in each of these areas to ensure a comprehensive, whole farm approach – a key advantage to working with Perennia.
Acting as a partner during the whole process of developing your plan, our specialists start with an in-depth site visit to discuss your field productivity and crop rotations. We then develop multi-year fertilizer/manure/lime recommendations and do a follow-up visit to explain your personalized nutrient management plan.
For Nova Scotia farmers, we have several planners qualified to do nutrient management plans under Nova Scotia’s Farm Investment Fund.
Contact one of our consultants to receive a quote for your plan based on acreage, crop and mapping needs.
- Gordon (Sonny) Murray, BSc., P.Ag., CCA - Field Crops Specialist
- Office: (902) 678-7722
- Cell: (902) 670-4892 (cell)
- AMY SANGSTER, MSc., P.Ag. - Soil Specialist
- Office: (902) 896-0277, EXT 227
- Cell: (902) 890-8629
- JEN HAVERSTOCK, MSc, CCA, PAg - Small Fruit Specialist
- Office: (902) 678-7722, EXT 223
- Cell: (902) 670-5003
- JACK VAN ROESTEL, MSc., P.Ag., CCA - Field Crops Specialist
- Office: (902) 678-7722, EXT 225
- Cell: (902) 670-5777 (cell)