QUALITY & FOOD SAFETY INFORMATION
Perennia implements and delivers the Agri-Food Accelerator Program through funding under the federal-provincial Canadian Agricultural Partnership. As part of this program, our Quality and Food Safety specialists develop fact sheets, videos, and other educational material as well as curate links to approved information sources. Nova Scotia based agriculture producers and agri-food and beverage processors may use these resources to advance their skills for safe and successful food production and processing operations.
- Recall and Traceability – Are you prepared?
- Document Control and Procedure Writing
- Preparing for an Audit
- Water Quality – What’s in Your Water?
- New Farmers and Food Safety
- What Food Safety Scheme is Right for My Company
- Canada and US Regulation Update
- 8 x 10 Hand Wash Sign – English, French, Spanish
- Coming Soon