NOVEMBER 3 – 4, 2022, HALIFAX CONVENTION CENTRE
The 2022 Ministers Conference for Agriculture invites you to participate in Building an Innovative Future for Agriculture.
The conference offers dynamic, experience-based insights for producers and agri-entrepreneurs. Climate change, supply chain issues, market development trends, and technology are shaping the way producers and agri-food companies do business. Join us to explore how industry, government, and next generation thinkers in agriculture can work together to build resilience and cultivate success.
Learn about government programs and initiatives, get practical market development advice, and see first-hand how agricultural leaders at every stage are responding to challenges and opportunities.
As a conference participant, it’s easy to customize your experience. And for trade show participants and sponsors alike, the conference is an exciting opportunity to meet with producers and agri-entrepreneurs.
Network with decision makers and colleagues and hear the latest on government programs and special industry initiatives. Meet one-on-one with investment and research specialists. Tour the trade show floor and take in an innovation or research showcase. Get production, sector development and value-added advice from the experts. The choice is yours!
In-person conference participants will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from keynote speakers and Atlantic Canadian producers who are at the forefront of developing new opportunities in agriculture
- Take part in special networking events and receptions held throughout the two-day conference
- Choose between 18 panel sessions, with topics that range from practical business development advice to production and investment profiles
- Experience how innovation and technology is responding to labour, cost of production and farm management needs
- Meet one-on-one with agricultural researchers
- Network with lending agencies, retailers, government representatives, business planners and innovation companies
Digital participants will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in 10 unique plenary sessions that explore key issues in agriculture