- 173 Dr Bernie MacDonald Drive
- October 4, 2019
- Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- 902-896-0277 ext 227
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
SFCR: Preventive Controls and Traceability RequirementsPassed
173 Dr Bernie MacDonald Dr, Bible Hill, NS B6L, Canada
Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
October 4, 2019
902-896-0277 ext 227
email@example.comOrganizer's other events
SFCR: Preventive Controls and Traceability Requirements
Registration Deadline: Sept. 20, 2019
Good working knowledge of PRPs and HACCP. This course is designed for established food businesses with a HACCP-based food safety management system in place.
Comply with your food-specific requirements and integrate your existing HACCP food safety plan with Safe Food for Canadians Regulations preventive control plans.
Your food business has a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system in place to manage food safety and you need to be in compliance with the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) preventive controls requirements. How do you adapt your HACCP plan to meet the new regulatory requirements?
During this course designed for established food businesses, you will consider options for transitioning your existing HACCP food safety management system to an SFCR preventive control plan (PCP) and learn how to upgrade your tracking system to meet the traceability requirements.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Describe the SFCR preventive controls and traceability requirements
- Identify options for integrating HACCP into an SFCR-compliant PCP
- Explain the general and commodity-specific requirements for PCs and traceability under the SFCR
- Identify the similarities and the gaps between your HACCP plan and SFCR preventive control plan requirements
- Plan activities to become SFCR compliant
Who Should Attend?
- Facility Managers
- Food Importers/Exporters
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers