You’re invited to join Perennia for an end-of-season viticulture workshop to discuss the 2023 year and considerations for 2024.
Topics for this event include:
- Seasonal review – Dr. Kevin Ker, Perennia Viticulture Consultant
- Seasonal climate review – Jeff Franklin, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Research Technician
- Enhancing vine acclimation practices – Dr. Harrison Wright, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Plant Physiologist
- Overview of programs – Horticulture Nova Scotia and Nova Scotia Department of Agriculture
- Services available through Perennia – Jen Haverstock, Perennia Manager of Horticulture
- Vineyard soils – What do we need to know and site assessment options – Caitlin McCavour, Perennia Soil Specialist
- Water management – Dr. Kevin Ker
We look forward to seeing you there!
Thursday, December 7, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (registration begins at 8:30 AM)
Location: Berwick Lions Club, 250 Veterans Dr, Berwick, NS