PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES
At the Perennia Innovation Centre, our food scientists help clients develop safe and marketable food and beverage products. Through the Agri-Food Accelerator Program funding, they gather important government resources for consideration when developing a food product. Our food scientists also develop informational fact sheets, videos, and other tools to aid Nova Scotia based agri-food and beverage processors through the product development process.
Check back soon for Perennia Publications and Fact Sheets!
- Labels and Packaging – Starting labels
- Labels and Packaging – Starting shrink sleeves
- It’s all about Flavours – Why use flavour in products
- Exporting foods – Key requirements necessary for export
- Food allergies and allergen labelling – Information for consumers
- Food Labelling for Industry
- Fact sheet: Traceability
- Retail Foods
- Getting started: Toolkit for food businesses
Check back soon for Video Resources!