• Executive Officer for Southern Rocklobster Limited (SRL),
the national peak body for Australia’s Southern Rock
Lobster Industry, from 2010-2016.
• Ross was also responsible for reviewing and updating the
Clean Green Program during that time.
• Since late 2016 he has continued his association with SRL as the dedicated Clean
Green Program Manager.
• 20-years’ experience in executive roles within industry associations,
• Ross’s first introduction to the fishing industry was his appointment as Executive
Director at Seafood Industry Victoria (SIV) in 1997
• Executive Director of the Fire Protection Association of Australia for seven years
during which time he also undertook the role of Independent Chair for the
Victorian Fisheries Co-Management Council’s Rock Lobster and Fisheries
Research Advisory Committees.
• Started Fishing Career in 1975
• Owner/Operator Since 1982
• President, Tasmanian Rock Lobster Fishermen’s
Association (TRLFA) 2003 – 2014
• Chief Executive Officer, TRLFA 2014 – Present
• Board Member, Southern Rocklobster Limited (SRL)
2003 – Present (Deputy Chair 2017)
• Member of Clean Green Program Since 2005