Perennia is offering a HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) Refresher training program. The purpose of this online training session is to assist companies with the maintenance and reassessment of their HACCP based Food Safety Management Systems, meeting both customer requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Understand the importance of Food Safety
- Define the Codex HACCP Principles and the importance of each
- Identify biological, chemical, and physical hazards controlled by HACCP
- Assess and analyze the hazards associated with each process step, incoming materials, and cross contamination points throughout the process
- Describe how to maintain and reassess the HACCP plan
Shelly MacDonald, Co-Manager, Quality And Food Safety
Shelly MacDonald has over 15 years of experience in the food industry, having worked with natural health products, meat/poultry, storage facilities, full-service distribution and fish & seafood. She has worked with many processing plants assisting with the development, implementation, and maintenance of Preventive Control Plans and GFSI certifications (SQF, BRCGS).
As Perennia’s Lead Trainer, Shelly develops and delivers online and in-house custom food safety training programs. She also delivers NSF Food Safety Training in partnership with NSF International for the Maritime Provinces.